Having options is great. Having too many options can become a nuisance. I offer you two and save you from the headache.
Thanks for taking your time to read this blog. I won’t take long. I’m just reaching out to you to get some feedback on the sought-after Triumph Tiger crash bars and their colors. As I mentioned above we will offer two: matte black and matte silver. None of it is shiny and fancy but functional and rugged.
A couple of months ago I mounted the first prototype on a 2017 XCX model and it happened to be a matte silver option (prototype, same as in the photos below). The color choice hardly mattered, it was strictly for fitting purposes. To my biggest surprise, I had ended up like (loving?) the matte silver option, so I posted photos. To my even bigger surprise, a lot of people gave me positive feedback on the matte silver option.
Now here we are, assembling the first batch of fifty sets of crash bars and I’m trying to make our distributors’/dealers’ life easier and asking you to let us know what your preferred choice of color would be? Please find a bunch of photos below. Now it’s my turn to make your life easier.
- Canadians: please contact DualSport Plus P: (519)-720-1116 / Toll Free: 888-990-9013 or email them: [email protected]
- Australians: please contact Adventure Moto Australia Tel.: 02 9651 3355 / 1300 466 686 or email: [email protected]
- Riders of the United States:
- Option #1 Outback Motortek US toll free 877 931 3636 extension #1 or email: [email protected]
- Option #2 MX1West toll free 888-MX1-WEST (888-691-9378) or email: [email protected]
- Europe and the rest of the globe: toll free 877 931 3636 extension #2 or email: [email protected]
Now come the photos: